Summer Camp 2018
Summer is coming! Are you ready to have fun? Our summer camps will keep your kids moving and learning. We have 5 camp sessions, each with a different theme, for ages 3 through 1st Grade. Check out our camp flier here. You can sign up for a single day or all three days each week. Registration is open! Please return completed registration forms to the school office. See you at camp!
Music Makers June 12, 13, 14
Dance with us as we listen to differences in music (fast, slow, loud, soft, etc.) and make our own musical instruments.
Last day to sign up: Thursday, 6/07/18 by 12:30pm
Kids in the Kitchen June 19, 20, 21
Future chefs explore their own creativity and style as they join us in the kitchen preparing tasty summer treats.
Last day to sign up: Thursday, 6/14/18 by 12:30pm
Planes, Trains, and Boats June 26, 27, 28
Join us as we explore how trains move and why planes fly. We will make wooden cars and use our imaginations as we discover what makes things go.
Last day to sign up: Thursday, 6/21/18 by 12:30pm
Under the Sea July 10, 11, 12
Discover amazing underwater creatures as we explore the mysteries of the ocean. Music, crafts, and stories create this magical world.
Last day to sign up: Thursday, 7/05/18 by 12:30pm
Pack Your Passport July 17, 18, 19
Get ready to explore different countries in the world! We will create art and music unique to these countries as well as learn some interesting facts that make them special.
Last day to sign up: Thursday, 7/12/18 by 12:30pm
9:30-9:40 Arrival Activities
9:40-10:45 Themed activity
10:45- 11:30* Outside Play *(multiple classes may rotate outside times)
11:30- 12:00 Story Time & Centers
12:30 Camper Pick Up
- Camps are for children 3 years old through 1st Grade. All children must be potty trained.
- Camps will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30 am-12:30 pm.
- Camp classes will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Camps are offered contingent upon sufficient enrollment.
- Tuition is $25 per day.
- We include time for lunch, so please be sure to pack your child a sack lunch every day.
- We plan to go outside daily. Please send your child with sunscreen applied and a hat and water bottle every day!
- Please have your form and payment to the office before summer begins. (by May 25th)
- We know that plans change through the summer, so if you wish to sign up late for a camp, please call the office by the “last day to register” date shown on the Summer Camp enrollment form to verify space availability. You may also sign up via email: email@example.com
- Campers attend camp on their registered days: no makeup days or refunds for missed camp days.
- Mrs. Anderson and Miss Caitlin will be the lead teachers for Summer Camps.
The school office is closed the month of July, except during camp days. Feel free to leave a voice message by calling 801-576-1390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org