We offer summer camps for children 3 years of age through 1st grade.
Join us for some great fun this summer!
July 11, 12, 13 – Splish Splash: We will be splishing and splashing all week! Join us to explore all the things you can do with water…science, art, etc.
Special reminders for Splish Splash Camp:
- Apply sunscreen in the morning before camp starts
- Bring a water bottle labeled with your child’s name
- A hat that can be worn for sun protection when we go outside
- Pack a healthy lunch and include an ice pack to keep items cold (label lunch container too)
- Make sure to wear water play clothes and shoes (not swimsuits)
- Bring a towel each day
July 18, 19, 20 – Author Spotlight: Come find out about your favorite books and who wrote them. Enjoy fun activities and art to go along with your favorite book!