Thank you for your interest in Hilltop Christian School. We have the following position(s) available:
Preschool Teacher Wanted
Join our exceptional staff in creating great starts and bright futures.
Hilltop Christian School is looking for a highly qualified individual to teach our 4 and 5 year old students. If you love children and want to create a lifelong love of learning in an amazing atmosphere, you have found the right place!
· Initiate, plan, coordinate and evaluate curriculum
· Maintain positive, orderly, focused and developmentally appropriate learning conditions
· Ensure curriculum meets or exceeds Utah Core Curriculum standards
· Create fun and interesting classroom interactions
· Maintain the health and well-being of our students
The schedule for this position is: MWF 8:00am – 1:00pm.
At Hilltop Christian School, our approach centers on personal, interactive instruction by experienced teachers who see each child as an individual. Children are encouraged to learn by exploring the world around them, and to communicate and express themselves clearly and confidently. We are state licensed and nationally accredited.
· Experience teaching a classroom and developing lesson plans
· Coursework or degree in Early Childhood Development or related areas
· Maintain a positive work environment
· Ability to meet state license requirements for ongoing education and training
· Must be at least 21 years of age
At Hilltop, we don’t teach classes, we teach children.
For more information or to submit your resume, contact our Director, Kathy Roberts, at firstname.lastname@example.org call 801.576.1390 during business hours.
Applications may be submitted by email to Kathy Roberts at email@example.com or faxed to (801) 571-5779, ATTN: Kathy.